• 1/2 cup - honey
• 1/2 cup - prepared picante sauce
• 2 cloves - garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon - onion, minced
• 2 lbs. - chicken wings, tips removed
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Microwave honey in a 1-quart microwave-safe measure.
2. Microwave at High (100%) 4 - 5 minutes until the honey boils and thickens.
3. Stir together with the remaining ingredients, except chicken wings.
4. Microwave at high for another 4 - 5 minutes.
5. Cut wings in half at join and arrange them in a shallow baking dish.
6. Bake it in a 350°F for about 15 minutes and turn oven temperature up to 450°F
7. Turn each piece, brush generously with sauce in pan and bake 45 minutes longer or until glazed and completely cooked.
8. Turning and brushing every 15 minutes.
9. Ready to serve while hot.